All About Me
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Hello everyone!
It would be nice here I will introduce myself. My name is Rati Rahayu, usually called Rati. I think my last name impressed the market. When I was in high school, there were 2 of my friends whose name was Rahayu after her last name. Worse, we are all in one village again. But I don't care about that because the name is a gift from our parents who have cared for us and took care of us until now. I was born in Sialang Rindang, October 8, 2001. I live in Sialang Rindang Village, Tambusai District, Rokan Hulu Regency, Riau Province. I am the youngest of two siblings.
Here I will tell you the history of education that I have lived. When I was 6 years old, I started my education at TK Pertiwi in 2007, then knowledge at SDN 015 Tambusai, Rokan Hulu in 2008. After I graduated from SD for six years, I continued to MTs N Rambah or now known as MTs N 3 Rokan Hulu in 2014. Because the distance between my house and the school is far away, I decided to look for a boarding house close to the school. It was hard to be separated from my parents, but my parents wanted me to be independent so I wouldn't be a spoiled child. Three years did not feel like I had graduated from MTs, then I continued high school at SMAN 2 Rambah Hilir in 2017.
Speaking of education, I am a new student at the University of Riau at this time. Just a few months ago I became a student of the UR Physics Education study program. Moreover, at that time, I passed the SNMPTN path. This is one of the things to be proud of in my life.
I don't know why I took this study program even though since elementary school I really liked Mathematics. I love calculating. Count pocket money, savings money and even count people's money. It means people's money here is the money of my classmates. Yes, I've been a class treasurer since elementary school. In my opinion, calculating is fun because I can manage money and time.
I have a principle about time management that is "delaying work is a disaster". I got this principle from a religion teacher during high school who really really liked people who were disciplined with time and didn't like to waste time. The first time you are familiar with physics, of course, when you were in first high school. And I liked it at first sight. Physics is easy to learn and apply in everyday life. For example, when we wash a vehicle in the doorsmer that uses the formula for hydrostatic pressure, what are the conditions when we are in the water, namely Archimedes' law.
So many sayings as a prefix I can write. Hopefully the next blog can be useful for all of us.
Wassalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
"Don't try to be a successful person, but try to be a useful person"

Good luck๐
BalasHapusThank you ๐
Hapus๐
BalasHapus❤❤
HapusKeren ratiiii❤
BalasHapusMakasih ananda ๐
HapusRati๐
BalasHapusIm proud of you๐
Cemungutt beb๐คฉ
Inunn❤❤I am proud of you to ๐
HapusSemangat juga buat koe nun ๐
Good luck ratii๐๐
BalasHapusThank you ayu ๐
HapusHi rati ✋ good luck for you ๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ
BalasHapusHy setia ๐
HapusGood luck for you to ❤
Good luck rati! ๐
BalasHapusThank you ami ❤
HapusFighting ratii❤
BalasHapusIya silvy ❤❤
HapusSemangatt sayang๐ฅฐ
BalasHapusIya sayang๐๐❤
HapusWah๐
BalasHapus๐๐๐
HapusGood luck Rati ๐
BalasHapusThank you ๐❤
HapusSemangat beb๐
BalasHapusIya beb ❤
HapusGood luck ratii ๐๐ฅฐ
BalasHapusThank you salwa ❤
HapusGood luck rati๐
BalasHapusThank you beb ❤๐
HapusNice. Semangat rati๐ฅฐ
BalasHapusMakasih, semangat juga buat kamu ❤❤
HapusGreat!! Good luck rat!!
BalasHapusThank you wahyu
HapusGanbatteeee
BalasHapusIya anggun ๐ช๐ช
HapusMangat seee๐ค
BalasHapusSemangat ๐
HapusFighting ratiiii๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
BalasHapusIya yola ๐
HapusFighting Rati❤️
BalasHapusIya dira ๐
HapusNtapp๐ฅณ
BalasHapusMakasih ๐
Hapus