Loved School
Here. The place that used to be the story of spending
the most time with friends, joking at each other. Located in a school at SMAN 2
Rambah Hilir or commonly called Smanung. It is not located in a city, but in a
village that can be said to be still beautiful. Precisely on Jalan Raya Simpang
Kumu, Rambah Village, Rambah Hilir District, Rokan Hulu Regency, Riau Province.
I'm looking around carefully, not much has changed from this place, it's just
that some of the people I recognize are so foreign. This place was large, moreover,
it had a diameter from corner to corner like a 2,000 m² maze, consisting of 15
classes and other buildings. Being here, all the memories of that time return
to visit the mind. Playing in the head while demanding to wander every inch of
the eye. I like this place, it's so cool and cold, especially the many trees
that can be used as a back when the sun is stinging or just sit to relieve
fatigue.
There are many things that we can see, for example:
Trees, buildings, rooms, chairs, rocks, soil, etc. (some memories about us
ihiiy). I miss a room with walls that have been discolored, with a bright
yellow color. The wall looks cheerful and not even gloomy like when I was still
a student at SMAN 2 Rambah Hilir.
Some of the other
buildings are the teacher's room, the principal's room, the administration
room, the computer laboratory, the cooperative, the library, the science
laboratory, the language laboratory, the UKS room, the Scout room, the PMR
room, the Student Council room, the PIK-R room, and the mosque.
This school is a school
that is in great demand by many people, because of the many achievements that
can be obtained when attending school there. In addition, there are many
superior seeds who have succeeded in becoming successful people out there. It
is true that our building is not big and luxurious, but the place can comfort
whoever comes. Decorated with shady trees, a beautiful garden, a clean yard, a
neat parking lot and students and teachers who are kind and welcoming. My
school implements the 5 S namely : smile, greetings, greetings, courtesy,
courtesy.
Many things have been through there. With friends and
other peers. When recess comes, we usually spend our time under a shady tree
just to tell stories, gossip, accompanied by a view of seniors that spoil the
eyes. Only a few. After my graduation this place has changed a lot. What used
to be no basketball court has now been built. Also the wooden chairs perched at
the front of the class.
Joking with friends,
also joining organizations makes me feel comfortable here. Within the same
scope, we work like a team. Ah it feels beautiful right? Leave at dawn when the
sun starts to pop, then go home at dusk when the sun begins to fix itself. But
all that now is just a memory. When I miss everything, I can only turn the
memory in my head or look at all the photos that were the moments at that time.
I don't feel like I've told a very long story about my school, where I studied
this, huh, until here first the story about my school. If there is a chance I
will tell you again in full about my school. :)



Fighting beb😘😍
BalasHapusIya beb 😉
HapusThis is good story sayang🥰Fighting 💪✨
BalasHapusIya sayang, semangat juga 😉
HapusCemungut🥳
BalasHapusYoi
HapusSemangat beb😘😍
BalasHapusIya beb 😘
HapusMasyaallah , i like it 😍😍
BalasHapusThank you tia 😍😍
HapusSemangattt ratiii 😍😍😍
BalasHapusIya ayu 😍😍
HapusFighting say💜
BalasHapusOkey say 💜
HapusGreat, rat!!
BalasHapusThank you yu
HapusHi Rati,
BalasHapusA nice story of your school. What a beautiful schooling experience! :-)
Btw, some of your sentences need to be fixed. There are some sentence fragments and run on sentences issues there. Make sure that every sentence has a complete though. Use the punctuation properly. Double check your sentences and edit some problems.
Keep posting!
Okay sir
HapusThank you for the comment, sir
Hi rati👏
BalasHapusHello👋
HapusFeri emejing rat
BalasHapusThank you ayita 😍
HapusNice story👍🏻, it's so fun with ur best friend right??
BalasHapusgreat ratii😍
BalasHapusthe story is very interesting Rati😍
BalasHapusInteresting story Rati
BalasHapusGreat rati
BalasHapusWow, very interesting story rat ☺️
BalasHapusSekolah kita tercinta😍
BalasHapusTerus semangat uak Rati utk buat blog selanjutnya🥳